FOOD FOR THOUGHT CAMPAIGN VIDEO
Film Produced by Keegan Kuhn of First Spark Media.
This film is designed with animal shelters, SPCAs, humane societies, and other animal organizations in mind. It features the following animal welfare professionals speaking to the importance of animal friendly menu policies, reasons for policy adoption, and the implementation process.
- Jackson Galaxy, TV host “My Cat from Hell”
- Heather Cammisa, President & CEO, St. Hubert’s Animal Welfare Center
- Laura Clark, Executive Director, Whatcom Humane Society
- Captain Cindy Machado, Director of Animal Services, Marin Humane Society
- Paul Shapiro, Vice President Farm Animal Protection, Humane Society of the U.S.
- Officer Todd Stosuy, Field Services Manager, Santa Cruz County Animal Shelter
- Kim Sturla, Executive Director & Cofounder, Animal Place