wildlife & environmental ORGANIZATIONS
Thanks to the generous support of the Gregory J. Reiter Memorial Fund, Animal Place's Food for Thought campaign is delighted to award one-time recognition grants of $250 to deserving wildlife or environmental organizations that adopt earth-friendly / animal-friendly menu policies! Please note that priority will be given to organizations that host public events and that operate out of a brick-and-mortar facility.
- Adopt a written, board-approved earth-friendly / animal-friendly menu policy.
- Endorse the Food for Thought campaign.
- Operate as a wildlife or environmental organization in the United States or Canada.
- Classified as a 501(c)(3) organization, or project of a fiscal sponsor that is a 501(c)(3).
- Policy must include language that states all food served at all organizational events will be vegetarian or vegan.
- Submit Board Meeting minutes or other documentation showing formal adoption of written policy.
Center for Biological Diversity
Rainforest Action Network