FOOD FOR THOUGHT wildlife & environmental GRANT
Thanks to the generous support of the Gregory J. Reiter Memorial Fund, Animal Place's Food for Thought campaign is delighted to award up to $5,000 in grants to deserving wildlife or environmental organizations that adopt an earth-friendly / animal-friendly menu policy! The funding will be distributed to the first 20 nonprofits that meet the following requirements. The award is a one-time recognition gift of $250.00 per organization. Please note that priority will be given to organizations that host public events and that operate out of a brick-and-mortar facility.
- Be one of the first 20 organizations to adopt a formal earth-friendly / animal-friendly menu policy.
- Be an endorser of the Food for Thought campaign.
- Must operate as a wildlife or environmental organization in the United States or Canada.
- Classified as a 501(c)(3) organization or project of a fiscally sponsored.
- Policy must include language that states food served at all organizational events will be vegetarian or vegan.
- The organization's Board of Directors must formally adopt a written policy and share with Animal Place (e.g., minutes from the Board Meeting).
Center for Biological Diversity
Rainforest Action Network